Wednesday 27 April 2011

What's Going On

     Well this is all new to me, writing and managing a blog. I have noticed that with Mom gone it is really hard to know what we are all up to and with so many of us, plenty is happening.  In Mom's absence I have decided to create this blog so that we can keep track of one another.  Some how I think Mom would find it rather humorous that she has been replace with a blog.
     My one dilemma is sometimes you may not know who is being talked about as the grandchildren may have different names now they are married.  I hope I can keep this clearer by indicating which of my siblings the family member belongs to.
     Please email me about your family and I will post it here.  Include a picture if you wish.  Shortly I will post a previous email I sent out.  Arnie (Iris' daughter-in-law) has already sent me an email about the happenings of their family so that will also show up shortly.  I ask that you pass this website on to other family members so we can all reconnect again with our extended family.

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment